Page 6 of 9
Mazda Audio \  Bolt in power window regulator and motor for 86 through 93

Bolt in power window regulator and motor for 86 through 93

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 29236
replies 88
following 28

anguswilly   +1y
I have the premium Spal switches and the DEI window roll up module hooked up to my alarm, the side benefit of the module is that it gives full auto up and down.
pabartelt   +1y
Well I just ordered my set of front power window motors with slides from ebay for 77.50 and I cant wait to put em in.

Ill take some pictures when I do it.
pabartelt   +1y
Quick question,

how would one go about wiring a 5pin switch with this setup?
mazdizzle   +1y
Thanks Tuna for this great info! I just picked up some and actually did the conversion in the salvage yard so I didn't have to buy the accord and extra mazda regulators. Took less than 30 minutes to pull all 4 regulators out and swap the parts over.
pabartelt   +1y
Hello, I did the install and all went very well. I am having a heck of a time hooking up the switch though. every possible combination I have tried just blows the fuse or doesn't work. the six pin switches I purchased didn't come with a diagram but they didn't seem to tough. three sets of two prongs each set in a different location, should be simple. but nope nothing seems to be working. I give up trying to get these to work.

can you tell me what brand and where you got your switch and ill just follow your diagram.

thanks
spacemonkee23   +1y
One set goes to fused power/ground, the other two sets are for the window motor wires right/left. Probably not much help but you should take a pic of your switch with labels on each wire you have connected to it so we can see how you have it all connected.

Take the switch out and test the throws with an ohm meter to find out which pin goes where (and to make sure its working as it should).

mazdizzle   +1y
I did mine different. I used micro switches, 2 relays and made a window crank stub so I could use the existing window cranks to operate the windows. Only catch is I still have to lean over to work the passenger side
thread post photo
spacemonkee23   +1y
I like! Thats a great idea. Other than having to lean over. Does it looks stock with the crank as the switch? If I am picturing it correctly.

mazdizzle   +1y
Yes it looks just as it did before with the crank windows.
pabartelt   +1y
I'll try it after work and see how it goes. I think my switch is a little different though. I found a diagram online that looks like the right one. it has one point for the green from motor one point for the red from motor two ground points and one power in and one that is supposed to be from dash lights I think its the led.