Page 5 of 9
Mazda Audio \  Bolt in power window regulator and motor for 86 through 93

Bolt in power window regulator and motor for 86 through 93

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 29218
replies 88
following 28

mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
On 4 door mazdas they have specific motors that mount to the stock window crank and electrically rolls the window up and down. Then the armrest covers the motor and crank as an assembly
zaib75   +1y

I'm confused now that will the accord regulators fit on front door or not . tomorrow I'll try to make pics of rear doors
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
Only if you don't have vent window doors. If you have vent windows then the regulators look like the ones pictured above and they won't work
zaib75   +1y

thanks mikey
I'll try to upload pics tomorrow then please elaborate about vent and non vent window doors
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
Vent windows are the little triangle windows you can open. I've got them in mine that I had shipped over from Australia. Because of those windows, I had to use different regulators like the ones pictured above.

thread post photo

thread post photo
sincitylocal   +1y
zaib75 is asking about the rear windows on the 4 door. I assumed the rears are similar to the fronts, which is why I posted your pic Mikey. Most of us have not seen them in the states.
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
Well he was asking about the rear doors which in return questioned whether his would work on his front doors. I figured since he had rear doors then he had the possibility to own vent windows
sincitylocal   +1y
Oh, would you look at that... I missed it on the first go around.
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
It's all good homie
mjavy7   +1y
Great Write up!
Do you have the specific information on the switch that you used?

Just out out curiosity... has anyone tried using one of those automatic switches with success?
If so which one? please spill the beans tell me the details.

I did look up a "Spal Universal Switch kit" on ebay it looks good, but not sure were to mount them yet.