Bolt in power window regulator and motor for 86 through 93

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 29221
replies 88
following 28

89mazdalade   +1y
cool thanks for the pointers!!!
naya337   +1y
track rubs against my tint, faintly scratched it..caught it in time..
anguswilly   +1y

I also shimmed my front lower track about 1/4" with washers and a longer bolt, this'll give me more room to install speakers later too...
jiffyzx6   +1y
Still can't thank you enough for helping me install my power windows! Both work perfectly now, your edit to the original post is perfect and we'll get a better picture of the wire lume when I get it. Well have to do a write up on power locks next!
zaib75   +1y
wow its great I too have a Mazda B2200 89. model which motor will bolt on fit on its door

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
spacemonkee23   +1y
Just did this to my 92 B2200 works beautifully! used a 2nd Gen RX7 power window switch... only took me a couple hours start to finish! Thanks for the great write up.

thread post photo
jiffyzx6   +1y
I like those switches!
texaslowlife   +1y
Thanks for the write up. Picked up some regulators from work
(The Junk yard) didn't have time too look for switches but in theory you could wire two other switches so you could pop the doors. Shit new automobiles don't even got that shit. Dude you should start a blog you ever get some bright ideas let me know I got a BS1022 in the works.
zaib75   +1y
what about rear doors I have 4 door Mazda
will the same regulator fit?
sincitylocal   +1y

Another member, who has Aussie doors, was bummed that this wouldn't work on his doors.
The trucks with 4 doors were never imported to the US, so most of us won't be able to answer your question.
But if your rear door regulator looks like this one, the power mod isn't going to work.
thread post photo