Excellent write up! Nice work Tuna
tuna   +1y

Thank You Baha!
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
See here's my glass and regulator
thread post photo
sincitylocal   +1y
Can you use the US regulator?
It looks like it mounts to the window the same way... and the door should have the right holes.
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
I tried, only one bolt hole on the us regulator will fit in the Aussie glass track
mazda-man   +1y
How did you ever figure out that the honda and the mazda "guide tracks" were the same shape and length????? You must have known that they were made by the same company.....???
sincitylocal   +1y
Hey guys, I just did this to a spare set of regulators I had.
I cannot believe how well this works!
The first side took a little over an hour, but I did the second one in less than 20 minutes.
Once the door panel and arm rest go back on, they're really pretty quiet.
dragginmazda86 (dave)   +1y
first off, thanks Tuna!! I just got done installing mine in my daily driver, they work great!! I found these crank hole plugs to finish off the install, they fit just a little loose so I hot glued them from the back just incase. I might paint them dark grey to match the vinyl. Also threw a pic of how I ran my wires into the door, I mounted my switches in the center console. Heres a link to where I got the plugs from.

" target="_blank" target="_blank

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
norcallumps   +1y
That is flippin sweet... and I am the master at getting those regulators from pick and pull!
91extcab   +1y
On the drivers side power motor there are 4 wires, and the passenger had 2. Did you use the honda window controls or are you using something else? I picked up an mpv switch, which has just a left and right side, no rear window switches. I've figured out the wiring on those, but the driver side honda wiring has me confused. I'm sure one pair of those wires are for honda's auto roll down if you click the switch, but I just need to know which 2 on the motor to use for power