threads
Page 4 of 8
Old School Minis \  need some old school stereo-system help...

need some old school stereo-system help...

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4703
replies 77
following 56

lucky_brew   +1y
randall ill have you rollin 15s in no time bitch!
disfiguredS10   +1y
if it's some old american racing 200 s im down
mikedee   +1y
dont forget cruched velour with trim buttons was real big in the mid 80's, then came vinyl. iknow someone else mentioned fleck paint, before fleck paint was splatter paint, i had a... icant believe im about to tell this... a1980 ford fiesta all the dash pieces were white with splatter paint. oh and the dual wind shield wipers WITH the wings hahaha... hay i was only 16 yrs old give me a break, but it did have two sherwood 240's a sherwood 180 and two mtx r.f.l.s oh and radio shack crossovers
disfiguredS10   +1y
what abou THUMP subs?
mikedee   +1y
really if you need help, i grew up and lived that whole era. i used to go tosound offs in the late 80's when it was called rolling thunder , here and around houston i remember when tom fitchner had 24 YES 24 18's in his jacked up four runner from auto sound concepts, bet some of you havent heard that name in a while . i think the spl record back then was like 145.7 or close to it ,then fukuda beet him with a 154.7 now there hitting 170's shits crazy now.
baggedtoy92   +1y
Does anyone remember the old MTX Blue Thunder series subs? Those were the shit back in the day..
supravan   +1y
8 track player if u want old school, and its not 170's anymore its tha 180's and 190's now and mayb 200db's. and some old school subs would b.........yep i think old orion or jensen go's back that far no no i got it sparco now thats old school GM put those n vehicles back n tha 60's and 70's
Endless Kustoms   +1y
hell if u want ol skool jus get u some good ol 6x9's...and the first cdplayer i had u had to have a amp to have back speakers....
cookiemonster13   +1y
lucky get an alpine 7909. they were the king back in the old punch days and art series amp days.
rockboy   +1y
man you need to get some mtx blue thunder subs, and a Sherwood 240 lol now that is old school!!!! but seriously check ebay.. there are lot of old school amps out there! From ORION RED TO PUNCH 45,75,150 TO PPI TO HIFONICS!! there are tons of them on ebay!!