threads
Page 2 of 8
Old School Minis \  need some old school stereo-system help...

need some old school stereo-system help...

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4672
replies 77
following 56

greenranger 23   +1y
Originally posted by brad0069

the koolest thing about yotas-I think this is for your yota-is if you have wing windows you can easily put an 8 or 10 in your door with no buildout that way you dont have to put a box behind the seats. I first did this in '86 so its old skool. mount your amps in a plexi faced box behind the seat and enjoy the leg room! My yota back then had 5.25 at the top of the door with an 8 at the bottom of the door. hell, everyone in my club now who has yotas has an 8 or 10 in the door with 5.25s in the kick panels.....nothing is more old skool than wing windows!

i don't think lucky has any problems with leg room
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by brad0069

the koolest thing about yotas-I think this is for your yota-is if you have wing windows you can easily put an 8 or 10 in your door with no buildout that way you dont have to put a box behind the seats. I first did this in '86 so its old skool. mount your amps in a plexi faced box behind the seat and enjoy the leg room! My yota back then had 5.25 at the top of the door with an 8 at the bottom of the door. hell, everyone in my club now who has yotas has an 8 or 10 in the door with 5.25s in the kick panels.....nothing is more old skool than wing windows!

its got solid glass. no turn out window vents. i do have space for 5/6's in the doors though. and leg room... hahahaha! im only 5'3" so thats not an issue.

lucky_brew   +1y
i was waiting for the leg room joke! kiss my ass mike!
greenranger 23   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

i was waiting for the leg room joke! kiss my ass mike!

you know i'm in the same boat brother
jsondrops   +1y
luckys ass ain't gotta worry about legroom!
old skool white letter punches all the way,or gold letter kickers!
oh yeah buy a beastie boys tape fag!
greenranger 23   +1y
how about some super blues man i had a set back in the day
bodydropped85   +1y
oooo ooo ive gota suitcase sony tape deck circa 96ish that needs to go in it! the changer is there, might just need a new one tho i think its fubard... you could gen an Itape and just hook up an mp3. or blow the dust of the cassettes at some old truck stops for major tunage.
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by greenranger23

how about some super blues man i had a set back in the day

just bought the subs ^ look a few post up.
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by bagged85

oooo ooo ive gota suitcase sony tape deck circa 96ish that needs to go in it! the changer is there, might just need a new one tho i think its fubard... you could gen an Itape and just hook up an mp3. or blow the dust of the cassettes at some old truck stops for major tunage.

that the deck you texted me about james? get me a pic!

bodydropped85   +1y
yup thats it. i shall get you pic tomm. u want it in text form or put on here?