Page 1 of 48
Old School Minis \  Old School Info / Picks / Links

Old School Info / Picks / Links

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 33210
replies 476
following 170

Uncle Fester   +1y
Lets post up links, pics or anything you would like to share about the history of our past time that you remember. I will find more and post as I can.Bobby was nice to share some pics that he posted.http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/xxx2Timesxxx/PF94/?start=0

For me I still remember going to my first river run and seeing Side Show, how I drooled over that truck.
kindalonismo   +1y
Love the post, the second page...the b-dropped mazda, i would have been drooling over that. Im gonna dig into the archives and get my photos out from Spring Splash '97
purplekush   +1y

dope!
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 3/28/2007 12:45:20 PM by ///RELAXED 720

Bobby thanks for the memories man I was at PF that yr...... I can remember almost all of those rides ....

///RELAXED 720   +1y
Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven

dope!

if you could see what is sittin behind the ranger.... you would see Todd Wilts RAMSTER D50...in primer & no body work
bodydropped85   +1y
Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720

Edited: 3/28/2007 12:45:20 PM by ///RELAXED 720

Bobby thanks for the memories man I was at PF that yr...... I can remember almost all of those rides ....

that would be this truck

Uncle Fester   +1y
Thanks James for posting the pic, I almost forgot to include it, here is how it sits now:
post photo
granth   +1y
i love that purple ranger. clean as shit.

that tandem axle ranger is bad ass as well. do both axles get power?
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Originally posted by framedragger

i love that purple ranger. clean as shit.

that tandem axle ranger is bad ass as well. do both axles get power?

at one time they did, I believe I read on another thread Shannon broke it tryin a burn out & hasnt fixed it since then