Page 2 of 48
Old School Minis \  Old School Info / Picks / Links

Old School Info / Picks / Links

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 33309
replies 476
following 170

smctoy   +1y
I so remember alot of those trucks...hell I still have my issues's of mini-trucking that alot of them were in. Anybody remember the issue that had the first body drop truck in it?? Its was an late model Toyota standard cab but damn how it mad me go nuts!!
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Originally posted by smcprez

I so remember alot of those trucks...hell I still have my issues's of mini-trucking that alot of them were in. Anybody remember the issue that had the first body drop truck in it?? Its was an late model Toyota standard cab but damn how it mad me go nuts!!

thats would be the March 92 issue.....The feature was called Slam Bam Thank You Ma'am ... the yota was owned by Eric Perkins

gimp5561   +1y

that tandem axle ranger is bad ass as well. do both axles get power?

at one time they did, I believe I read on another thread Shannon broke it tryin a burn out & hasnt fixed it since then NOT TRYING!! Burning the hell out of the tires. HA HA and yes it will be at a show or two this year, hell i may even drive it some. i have a lot of pic. and a scanner and dont know how to post pics. if anyone close by wants to come help me we will post the shit out of theme.

mista337   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
LOWEST1   +1y
I have that issue put away somewhere... ANd every one after it.
granth   +1y
not only are the trucks SICK, the paint is straight pimpin, but DAMN that hair cut takes it way back!

post photo
smctoy   +1y
Damn...I need a scanner! Then I could really put some crazy shit on here lol!!
2ndChance   +1y
Great post! All those old schools are awsome! Takes me back when my cousins had these!
dragnlow   +1y
Damn this thread brings back lots of good memories! Thanks for starting it up and I'll dig some up to post on here as well!
Uncle Fester   +1y
Yeah, post the old school pics or any stories you have, love to hear them.