post pics of wrapped with envy

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16179
replies 53
following 29

sykominitrkr   +1y

TV's, and VCR's in the rides! lol
kingofbling   +1y

damnnnn i remember back 10 years ago or more i saw that truck at LRM show in Chicago. Its was crazy. His Acura was there too and it was the shit. I think the Acura was in LRM euro mag too. His "cousin" offered me a trade on Mautofied a while back and told me the truck was in some building that the family owned and there was some other or lowrider magazine cars there too that belonged to family memebers. i talked to him for a while on the phone. Remeber the "JOKER" dancing car, he would blow it up and break the wheels off, and he drove it with a remote..
jucieddawg   +1y

I know one of the guys who helped build the truck back in the day, and we where talking old show trucks awhile back. Wrapped with Envy came as did Raw Deal...Derrick pulled the drive train out of the truck and sold it...It got redone in Blue with a different engine and hit the circut. But I have no Idea what happended to it after that. But Derrick does not own the truck anymore. But Raw Deal is still owned ByJoe and sitting all tucked away in his garage all these years. I know he has been asked to bring it our a few times without ant luck. One day it will resuface and we will all be in awe....
driptruck   +1y

WWE was in BLVD magazine redone on 17ish gold wheels with purple spokes.  I can't remeber if it was repainted but the interior was new.  That was like2001 or02 ish.  It was on some kind of lowrider show tour not lowrider mag, some other deal.  I had the mag but can't find it.