gimp5561   +1y
A FEW I HAD
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jiggawho111   +1y
So does anyone know where it is now???? I remember one issue of LRM saying it was coming back the next year as a different truck but never saw it. I couldnt imagine sanding that paint down!

I even made a keychain in art class by laminating a pic of WWE when I was in high school. It was stolen by my girlfriend at the time. She was quite freaky, IM me for the story of what I saw her do with that keychain. We'll just say I can say with confidence it went where no other mini went before.

Ya it sounds weird, ya it was! Love ya Beth
PleasuresBurban   +1y
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nLSi7LMkOPk

Alien Toy

Lots of bs in some of the vid but its old skool and wild
THE_CRUCK   +1y
That was insane at the end when the front end drove off, was not expecting that at all. Crazy..
purpl7duece   +1y
Derrick was good friends with my oldest brother back in the day and I actually got to ride in that thing when i was like 8 years old. He had just got the bed lift done and it was the koolest thing in the world. He'd leave the bed up and people would just break necks trying to check it out. Then he moved and I never saw him again.
gimp5561   +1y
i was told last year that derrick still has the truck in texas at a tire store his family own's. donot know how true this info was. i was in texas with a load of cars and got too talking to a local dude.
gimp5561   +1y
does anyone know if this truck is still around ???
Uncle Fester   +1y
WWE would be a huge piece to find. Good luck Shannon.
gimp5561   +1y
i have allways wondered what happened too it, he had a acura at nopi one year and i ask him about the truck and he just blew it off and never said!!
gorillagarage   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

i have allways wondered what happened too it, he had a acura at nopi one year and i ask him about the truck and he just blew it off and never said!!

i have hears that they now live in texas or arizona as far as i know the truck is still owned by them. word on the street was his mom was claiming she was a world class builder and had mexicans doing all her work.