Page 2 of 6
Old School Minis \  post pics of wrapped with envy

post pics of wrapped with envy

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16180
replies 53
following 29

slammedcivicsi   +1y
those gold pics were a lowrider magazine shot....I used to have lots of pics of it, but theyve gone missing over the years. I should sitll have the lowrider magazine features on it though.
gorillagarage   +1y
you have any pics of punch84? if so post those up
boooghar   +1y
Edited: 2/27/2008 11:37:49 PM by BOOOGHAR

ive got a pic or 2 of W.W.E. from the lowrider tour stop in san diego back in 94 right after he put in the blown engine ... which barley ran btw. I heard it start up after the show and it was barely able to make it on the trailer under its own power

btw....

another funny thing about that truck, is when it was all together ie bed down, doors closed, front end on, nothing lined up and the graphics didnt line up either so thats why it was shown with everything open or extended
boooghar   +1y
that fullsize if i remember correctly was out of the austin tx area and competed for Lowrider Truck of the Year, and I think he won it after W.W.E. retired
mista337   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

Edited: 2/27/2008 11:18:13 PM by lucky_brew

remember derrik's acura 4 door vert in lrm ?

ha, yes. I have that issue. White exterior, (I think) a teal colored interior, with gold five-stars, and juice.

I thought that thing was the cat's ass back then.

slammedcivicsi   +1y
I just remember when trucks like this were my inspration

post photo
post photo
post photo
gorillagarage   +1y
Originally posted by BOOOGHAR

that fullsize if i remember correctly was out of the austin tx area and competed for Lowrider Truck of the Year, and I think he won it after W.W.E. retired

wrong truck your thinking of wildthing 2000 (rumor has it the truck is making a comeback) punch 84 is from norcal
OutkastWagon51   +1y
I just saw on LayitLow where wildthing 2000 was in pieces hangin on the wall of the owners new shop.
slammedcivicsi   +1y
Originally posted by OutkastWagon51

I just saw on LayitLow where wildthing 2000 was in pieces hangin on the wall of the owners new shop.

of shit....post up the pics, I was just gonna search for it on layitlow.