Page 5 of 6
Old School Minis \  post pics of wrapped with envy

post pics of wrapped with envy

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16182
replies 53
following 29

Roulette   +1y
Great topic, does bring back some memories...

Raw Deal was also the shiz back in the day.

Both trucks were bad ass in person!
gimp5561   +1y
i have never seen raw deal in person. the pics allways looked good
lmdguy   +1y
WWE made me wana get into mini truckn. living in AZ i would see it cruzing central and at most of the local car shows. Funny thing is i showed against the Acura in a show here in az with my civic and beat it. but he won best of show, lowrider show have alot of polictic
dean6510   +1y
I worked on this truck boy does it bring back memories, I did the hydraulics and the tilt cab  back in 93---my shop was called precious few custom hydraulics------------------------------------ Originally posted by lowranger5561 A FEW I HAD ---------------------------------------------

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
dean6510   +1y
-------I was one of the mexicans doing the work lol.  awsome family especialy the father  -ROY-_  but a real handfull to work for.-------------------------------------- Originally posted by gorillagarage Originally posted by lowranger5561 i have allways wondered what happened too it, he had a acura at nopi one year and i ask him about the truck and he just blew it off and never said!! i have hears that they now live in texas or arizona as far as i know the truck is still owned by them. word on the street was his mom was claiming she was a world class builder and had mexicans doing all her work. ---------------------------------------------

gimp5561   +1y

i just won the sept 91 mini truckin on ebay with 9 other old ones
gimp5561   +1y

ttt
nvr53   +1y

first time i saw wwe was my first truck run like reso 89 at block buster pavillion  .sikk
NC rdgr8r   +1y
Edited: 7/1/2009 12:44:17 AM by NC rdgr8r

I heard that derrics parrents own 2 or 3 Chrome and Gold plating shops and thats were all the plating was done , I remember seeing it cruising central way back in the day  with the raisns on it i think it was called Rasin hell back then   thats before it got all golded out and not drivable   I also heard the derric owns Menace clothing  but that was a few years ago.  last i heard he was either in texas or moving to texas
dakotamike   +1y

look at the dash's on thoes , they had tube tv's in them , thats old school for sure