replies 53
following 29

PleasuresBurban   +1y
Edited: 2/28/2008 3:06:42 AM by PleasuresBurban

More pics and build pics here.

http://www.wildtoyzcustoms.com/

Punch 84

From another forum

PUNCH 84 IS ON A TURN TABLE IN CUSOM MADE ROOM FOR IT SURROUNDED BY ITS AWARDS. ITS THERE JUST RELAXING..NOT RETIRED... KENNY AND LEROY ARE BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO SHOW PUNCH ANYMORE....THEY BOUGHT A NEW SHOP THAT IS TWICE AS BIG WITH MORE TOOLS...THEY WILL BE OUT WITH SOMETHING SOON...

another quote

WRAPPED WITH ENVY was the first truck with a chrome frame and done right. PUNCH 84's frame would bow when it was put on a turn table it was cut into 3 pieces to chrome it.

Yes this is huge but im saving my posts :LOL:
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
do_spiderman   +1y
ahhh memories
boooghar   +1y
Originally posted by gorillagarage

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR

that fullsize if i remember correctly was out of the austin tx area and competed for Lowrider Truck of the Year, and I think he won it after W.W.E. retired

wrong truck your thinking of wildthing 2000 (rumor has it the truck is making a comeback) punch 84 is from norcal

thanks for setting me straight, i fergot all about Punch 84
jiggawho111   +1y
Punch 84 looked best when it was black I think. I have that feature in the 12/90 LRM. All the pics take up two pages though so I cant really scan it on my POS scanner
jiggawho111   +1y
Here are some more of WWE

Someone else mentioned raw deal

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
gimp5561   +1y
there is some pics of it in the old school pics. i am just too lazy too rescan and post
mista337   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

Edited: 2/27/2008 11:18:13 PM by lucky_brew

remember derrik's acura 4 door vert in lrm ?

post photo
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y
Edited: 3/7/2008 3:28:42 AM by 4pumpedTLon20s

derrick is a cool ass cat, his mom tj, did alot of work on the truck, even helped paint it, she is a legendary car builder, built rollin malo, lowrider of the year, in the early 2000s, just made a come back this year, met her last year at vegas super show, she hooked up my friend jerry who had the truck of the year last year, with a trip to germany with his truck, free trip, free hotel, and 5000 for the truck to be shown, in a worldwide auto show. also punch 84 is right down the street from me, aint on no turntable but is in a room, with its trophies, would be nice to see it back out,kenny and leroy, they cool people, but i went down there and asked them how much to suicide my doors and they said 1500 a door, dam thats expensive, and when i asked how long it would take, they said, well real work time a week, amount of time your car will sit here about a year, they had my friends mustang, for a year and a half to suicide the hood, he payed them 1800 and asked to tape the hood off because it had a mural done by the same guy who painted punch 84, and the tape sat on there so long, when the pealed it off it took the paint right with it. and the guy who built wild thing, is supposebly building a new truck, there is also another truck coming back this year, pure insanity, its a s-10 with tandem axle in the back,is already redone, got some sneak peeks on layitlow. i used to follow the old school truck scene, before i started following the new school truck scene, lol. i give props to the old school builders, they put alot of time, and money in the old school trucks, ive built a lowrider in my time, and dam with all the money i spent, i could have had a body dropped escalade by now. thats why now i started a new yukon, and wont dump no more money in the lowrider scene. dump 80 grand in a car, and go get spanked at a show buy a car with 20 grand in it. never made any sense to me. and i probably couldnt sell it for 20 if i tried.
dragmatic   +1y
Wow...I haven't seen this thing show up in a post in years.

post photo
liljlowrider   +1y
badass topic.. brings back good memory's... i remember when i had a s 10 and i took third at the low rider show in dallas one year i was happy as hell .. i still got that trophy.. it was in like 96 or 95 something like that.