threads
Page 6 of 9
Old School Minis \  ---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3233
replies 80
following 49

boooghar   +1y
The Nissan 720 featured in the 1st issue of MT with the flames,porsche wheels, and rollcage and out of El Cajon CA. I was friends with the owner and he kept that truck for a number of years going thru a couple of make overs. Last time I saw it, it was painted a dark red single color, and rolling on some chrome caddy sts rims, still looked great

and on another note, Im going off to colorado and hooking up with Mike Peters ( he owned a reg cab short bed mazda that was on weds featured in 1994 in the Constrution Zone - which month I dont remember) and also Chris Anders he owned the purple with white scalloped mazda roadstered unibody truck that was on the cover of MT in 1994 spring splash issue and oh yea, that was me talking to the girl in his truck ... LOL
FluffyFreak   +1y
OMG OMG OMG that roadster 86 Toyota on Page 42 is fucking SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!! LONG LIVE Minitruckin!!!! i love the painted logos the 15s and 16s and tilt beds and the BIG SYSTEMS! thats what the fuck minitruckin is!!!! makes me wanna go out and cut the springs on my dime and monoleaf the bitch!
lucky_brew   +1y
yeah. i like the mesh rims. i debated static dropping mine but ive got 7 fukt discs in my back/neck so i decided a nice ride on bags was more important to my health! id like to see the oozing paint drips and spashes make a comeback. w/ todays airbrushing skills ans color choices itd be sick!!!
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by SLAMDTACO

Edited: 3/2/2008 11:37:42 AM by SLAMDTACO

I never saw that issue, but those ads bring back some old memories too. I'm also looking for any MT before 1998. if anyone has any to get rid of, pm me please.

im getting ready to put about 300 mt mags on feebay again! im waiting for the feebay listing fees to go on sale again... pm sent

tuckinlugs06   +1y
lucky youstill got some from the 2000's that you said i could get..i never saw anyof the older ones
lucky_brew   +1y
^ pm me
mista337   +1y
Originally posted by BOOOGHAR

and also Chris Anders he owned the purple with white scalloped mazda roadstered unibody truck that was on the cover of MT in 1994 spring splash issue and oh yea, that was me talking to the girl in his truck ... LOL

yo.

post photo
overkillFFF   +1y
It makes me feel old when I say that I have that issue, and at the time I had no idea it was the first issue!
boooghar   +1y
Originally posted by mista337

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR

and also Chris Anders he owned the purple with white scalloped mazda roadstered unibody truck that was on the cover of MT in 1994 spring splash issue and oh yea, that was me talking to the girl in his truck ... LOL

yo.

lol, yea thats the ol LOAGMAZ - theres a funny story to tell sometime that contains chris the owner,myself, tony hawk, a skateboard and a ollie over a minitruck at the beach
post photo
bdroppeddak   +1y
i wish the 1 piece bathing suit would come back!