threads
Page 5 of 9
Old School Minis \  ---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3212
replies 80
following 49

lucky_brew   +1y
i liked button tuck! that shit would cost you a fortune this day in age. HA!

i think this thread will spike a movement in minitruckin! well, i hope!
lucky_brew   +1y
^^^ those porsche alloys on those 720s are the shiznitt!
gimp5561   +1y
maybe all us old school fool's should have meet and greet day.
jiggawho111   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

i liked button tuck! that shit would cost you a fortune this day in age. HA!

Except for the seats I did my own in 83 Cutlass. I have an LRM article that shows how to do it if anyone wants it. Its really not hard. Seats were 500 for two benches

FADE2BLK94   +1y
Wow this brings back a lot of memories. I had a whole bunch of old issues but stored them in my parents basement and they got wet and molded so they ended up in the trash
slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 3/2/2008 11:37:42 AM by SLAMDTACO

I had button and tuck on my 720 in 1989. pics in my profile.

and

I never saw that issue, but those ads bring back some old memories too. I'm also looking for any MT before 1998. if anyone has any to get rid of, pm me please.
post photo
post photo
greenranger 23   +1y
man looks like if your bed didn't dance you weren't cool. did everyone have beds like that back then.
FADE2BLK94   +1y
Originally posted by greenranger23

man looks like if your bed didn't dance you weren't cool. did everyone have beds like that back then.

Yep, pretty much like having bags is today, lol!
JPeventsxx   +1y
it's the back window airbrush that was the shit, more importantly all the different clubs around.

Fulda Tires, on 15x10's with a tilt bed.....yes please..
FXDGRND   +1y

Kenny Paul is one of the coolest people in the scene I ever met. Always down to answer any questions: Computer, Jokes or scene. Too bad he wasn't at the last reso.