threads
Page 3 of 9
Old School Minis \  ---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3213
replies 80
following 49

SPOT   +1y
GOT THAT ONE TOO! KOOL YOUR SHARIN WITH ALL THE YOUNGER GENERTION THAT HAVENT BEEN EXPOSED TO THE BEGINNINGS.
bodydropped85   +1y
badasss. stickyd
HotRodDime   +1y
IT!

mine is in way worse condition, I can barely even read it
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by HotRodDime

IT!

mine is in way worse condition, I can barely even read it do a cover on a me and my sons trucks and ill give it to ya! father son cover.... sweet!
Rustin69C10   +1y
Nice!! Damn that was a long time. Just look at the way things have changed
TwistedPhil   +1y
Lucky- thanks for taking the time to share your hard work with all of us!
Remember when a mini could get a full feature on STOCK RIMS?! I think it was Lance who wrote that they wouldn't feature anymore trucks with Lexus, Ford Probe, Z71, or any other stock wheels... bummer, 'cause that's all I've ever rolled on!
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 2/25/2008 5:34:11 PM by lucky_brew

Originally posted by framelayer521

Lucky- thanks for taking the time to share your hard work with all of us!Remember when a mini could get a full feature on STOCK RIMS?! I think it was Lance who wrote that they wouldn't feature anymore trucks with Lexus, Ford Probe, Z71, or any other stock wheels... bummer, 'cause that's all I've ever rolled on!

oh- i remember!

in todays standards a mini's value is measured in dollars and wheel diameter - back then its value was measured in blood, sweat, tears & imagination!!!!!!!
gorillagarage   +1y
Originally posted by jiggawho111

Edited: 2/24/2008 10:00:01 PM by jiggawho111

dancing beds, phantom tops,daytons and button tucked interior and these new guys get offended when you call them lowriders. If they only knew.

I have always been a lowrider and I got some real old school LRM's if anyone wants to see them.

i remeber when lowrider came back in 1988 and the covers had mini trucks i still had them a few years back but got rid of tons of magazines and those went if you have those post pics
gimp5561   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

Edited: 2/25/2008 5:34:11 PM by lucky_brew

Originally posted by framelayer521

Lucky- thanks for taking the time to share your hard work with all of us!Remember when a mini could get a full feature on STOCK RIMS?! I think it was Lance who wrote that they wouldn't feature anymore trucks with Lexus, Ford Probe, Z71, or any other stock wheels... bummer, 'cause that's all I've ever rolled on!

oh- i remember!

in todays standards a mini's value is measured in dollars and wheel diameter - back then its value was measured in blood, sweat, tears & imagination!!!!!!!

ya i was told my truck was not your average mini,was why it didnot make cover. what ever the hell that means?? but 10 years later i still place at every show i go too. but it is not your average mini..
grip   +1y
Lucky,I have some old custom van mags before 88 when the minis where mixed in.Ill see if I can drag them up.