threads
Page 4 of 9
Old School Minis \  ---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3209
replies 80
following 49

TwistedPhil   +1y
Shannon- your truck should be on this months cover with Last Look & The Time Machine- it's a piece of mini-history!
gimp5561   +1y
thanks phil that means alot to me
HotRodDime   +1y
Originally posted by framelayer521

Lucky- thanks for taking the time to share your hard work with all of us!Remember when a mini could get a full feature on STOCK RIMS?! I think it was Lance who wrote that they wouldn't feature anymore trucks with Lexus, Ford Probe, Z71, or any other stock wheels... bummer, 'cause that's all I've ever rolled on!

if a truck has the right look and mods we will definitely feature it, no matter what size or kind of wheels, if it makes sense cuz that's how I ROLL!!!

and you know this mannnggggggg!

lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 2/25/2008 7:24:13 PM by lucky_brew

Originally posted by framelayer521

Shannon- your truck should be on this months cover with Last Look & The Time Machine- it's a piece of mini-history!

^^^^^^^ x2

im hoping that they use some REALLY old history for the next issue! even though extremely historical and beautiful- time machine, last look and side show are waaay too recent. not to mention they all have the same "style". i LOVE seeing all those again but what about variety? HA! hell, what about ballistic? mind bender? iculook? scr8pin?..... huh?

gimp5561   +1y
i think that mike and the guy's are doing a great job i had almost stop reading at one time but the mag. just keeps getting better now. I think ANY yes ANY mini has the wright too make the mag not just the same truck just a different color,the 4x4's stac.drop and so on there is more to this than a bodydrop and a bag job.
with that thank you mike for the great job..
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

i think that mike and the guy's are doing a great job i had almost stop reading at one time but the mag. just keeps getting better now. I think ANY yes ANY mini has the wright too make the mag not just the same truck just a different color,the 4x4's stac.drop and so on there is more to this than a bodydrop and a bag job.with that thank you mike for the great job..

agreed
jiggawho111   +1y
Originally posted by gorillagarage

Originally posted by jiggawho111

dancing beds, phantom tops,daytons and button tucked interior and these new guys get offended when you call them lowriders. If they only knew.

I have always been a lowrider and I got some real old school LRM's if anyone wants to see them.

i remeber when lowrider came back in 1988 and the covers had mini trucks i still had them a few years back but got rid of tons of magazines and those went if you have those post pics

Didnt want to jack Lucky's thread so I put them in the mini pics/links sticky

My LRM collection is kinda like Lucky's Minitruckin collection if anyone needs anything.

Man I miss my LO-LO
lucky_brew   +1y
Someone in Lucky's first minitruckin thread wantded to see the mini pics from old (pre 90) LRM's. Heres a fewAnd here are a few I found tucked in one of the mags. These are from a show in Louisville ky sometime around 1990

And this just goes to show that there has ALWAYS been one drunk guy in a sombrero at every show

And this just goes to show that there has ALWAYS been one drunk guy in a sombrero at every show

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Thebutchershop   +1y
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that brings bak alotta memories!!!!!1111 believe it or not theres still a blazer runnin around my town with t testarossa kit and wires , i would buy it if i could ever catch him! but now i really want a dancing bed! i love those things! thanks for all the pics!!!
jiggawho111   +1y
thanks for moving them lucky. I really dont understand why you dont see button tucked interior anymore. I think it looks so sweet