threads
Page 7 of 9
Old School Minis \  ---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3234
replies 80
following 49

boooghar   +1y
I met up with Chris this past week in colorado, havent seen the guy in over 10 years, we bs'd bout old times and he even brought along a couple of his photo albums, all i can say is WOW looking at some of the old school pics and construction pics of his ol unibody maz ... be on the lookout for some old pics
unclelee   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

maybe all us old school fool's should have meet and greet day.

Awesome ideal. I just found out that SSM now has an entire section dedicated to Old School minis. Wow, my day is pretty much ruined now- no work will get done, LOL.

I hope to contribute to this soon. I have hundreds of pix from early 90s PF that I desperately need to scan in.
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by UncleLee

Originally posted by lowranger5561

maybe all us old school fool's should have meet and greet day.

Awesome ideal. I just found out that SSM now has an entire section dedicated to Old School minis. Wow, my day is pretty much ruined now- no work will get done, LOL.

I hope to contribute to this soon. I have hundreds of pix from early 90s PF that I desperately need to scan in.

anytime guys!

SSM-Webmaster   +1y
thanks for the post...badass
g9m2c   +1y
Wowwww, i was two in 88. Those trucks look awesome
tcsxtremeison22s   +1y
i want to hear the story about tony hawk and the ollie over the mini...

thanks for posting these pics up guys... im 22 and it's nice to see some old school stuff... opens up my eyes a little bit... it's amazing to see how the scene has progressed over the last 20 years...
Dejavu   +1y
this is the first time im seeing this,..... thank you for posting that for us to see!!! it was a pleasure!
HHH   +1y
I gave Ernie Macia my first and second mini-truckin issues in plastic with cardboard backing..

Threw away about 10yrs worth of the magazines..
DILLARD   +1y
Wow! I never would have thought that it would have been a black and white magazine boy have the times changed! Thanks for the look back.

Do you know when it became a full color?

oldskool66   +1y
oh i beleve it still had b$w oages in the late 90s