threads
Page 8 of 9
Old School Minis \  ---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

---==MINITRUCKIN MAG ~ 1988 ~ FIRST ISSUE! (PICS OF ALMOST EVERY PAGE !) ==---

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3235
replies 80
following 49

lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by oldskool66

oh i beleve it still had b$w oages in the late 90s

it went color aroung 96ish or maybe even as late as 99... id have to look if you wanted to know for sure!
ptman2002   +1y
lucky do you have any truckin mags from like 91 or 92. there was an issue with a pic of my old truck. not sure what month. but its an east coast show and its a green 85 nissan 720.
DILLARD   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

Originally posted by oldskool66

oh i beleve it still had b$w oages in the late 90s

it went color aroung 96ish or maybe even as late as 99... id have to look if you wanted to know for sure!

No need in that I was just curious Thanks though!
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by ptman2002

lucky do you have any truckin mags from like 91 or 92. there was an issue with a pic of my old truck. not sure what month. but its an east coast show and its a green 85 nissan 720.

ive got all of em for 91 / 92. what show? whats on the cover? help me out here...
mikedee   +1y
Man, you talk about bring back some memories. i was a junior in high school in 88, i was in a club called hard rock minis, in baytown.that was back when you wanted a couple more inches, you put 3 or 4 bags of redi mix in the bed, just sucked when it got wet, lol. sure do miss bumpin the r.f.l,s with the sanyo 50x50, some of you old schoolers know what im talking about.
ptman2002   +1y
lucky i think it was a show called midwest mini nats. it was like june 92 so im sure it would have been an issue after that.
2dooronthefloor   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

hey lucky i need 3rd and 4th issue you got any extra ones

Whats on the cover of those issues. Or dates of them
gimp5561   +1y
Originally posted by 2dooronthefloor

Originally posted by lowranger5561

hey lucky i need 3rd and 4th issue you got any extra ones

Whats on the cover of those issues. Or dates of them

i will take just about anything 93 back, i am building set's for my nephew's. and IF i ever do another show i am going too give a full set away as a door prize!!
sykominitrkr   +1y

I think the oldest issue I have is from 1990, or 19991. I started collecting MT Mags before I even started driving! Here's a pic of one of my old issues... 
post photo
xflowgolf   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SykominitrkrI think the oldest issue I have is from 1990, or 19991. I started collecting MT Mags before I even started driving! Here's a pic of one of my old issues... --------------------------------------------- damn I had that one too.  I LOVED those old school group shot covers.   Also hard to believe I was only 9 years old in '90 and already getting my parents to buy MT's off the newstand.  I was addicted early.  
post photo