views 16717
replies 238
following 140

Like2fightfire   +1y
Where this truck today?
FXDGRND   +1y
Sitting in Fester's Garage in Phoenix AZ
8tninedime   +1y
word on the streets is fester is mapping a trip to the east coast and bring a couple of bada$$ trucks with him. LOATP or RA ALLSTAR EVENT. i hope he does because i would love to get a first look, at LAST LOOK. its a great thing you do fester, thanks!
sparage   +1y
I'm with Bruce. Would love to see the truck.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Gonna start a thread on it in due time but yes get your calendars marked and make LOATP in April 2012 and we will have a pair of trucks there for all to enjoy. I have a strong sneaking suspicion this will be one of them ;)
Can't wait to see my east coast guys and gals.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
I haven't seen Last Look in person but I got to see Time Machine at WCN this year and that truck was amazing! I've only seen the feature on it before WCN and to actually see it in person you can really see all the details in the truck. One of these days I hope to see this one as well.
BK2LIFE   +1y
Last Look
http://www.ifitsgotwheels.com/pictures/index.php/last_look

take a look at those pics, there are some never before seen ones in there
GraphicDisorder   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Uncle Fester said:

Gonna start a thread on it in due time but yes get your calendars marked and make LOATP in April 2012 and we will have a pair of trucks there for all to enjoy. I have a strong sneaking suspicion this will be one of them ;)Can't wait to see my east coast guys and gals.

--------------------------------------------

Awesome, you will be in my hood, see you there!
Like2fightfire   +1y
It use to be at the shows when I was showing back then!