Latest on Last Look

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16861
replies 238
following 140

BK2LIFE   +1y
ranger will be in sep 2010
gslif   +1y

If this truck ever went up for sale im sure there would be a bidding war on it.
Todsmack   +1y
Rumors
no1lowr   +1y
pics!

Uncle Fester   +1y

Ok, it has been awhile since I have made updates to the thread.  As I have some free time while Jamie works on air brushing the Ranger I thought I would work on another part of the truck that has needed help. The hood has had some small and one rather large scratch on it.  So out comes the buffer and some spare time.  Sorry I forgot before pictures (figured enough floating around ) Was hard getting a good picture due to the glares and reflections.  The one spot that is deeper was where someone keyed a set of images (before my ownership) I do not want to wet sand and risk sand thru, so this will have to wait until such time that I can reclear the hood.  Once that was buffed and waxed next came the bed area which as anyone that has seen it can attest it has seen better days.  This I did some wet sanding and a lot of buffing.  After waxing there are still a few swirl marks so I am up for suggestions on how to remedy. Here is a before: Here is after the buffing and waxing. This is 1/3 of the bed top.  I still have the front and passenger side to do. I am working hard on it now as there are a few surprises in store in due time for her.  More to follow. P.S.  If there are any good detailers in the Phoenix area that would be kind enough to maybe stop by or give some advise I would be greatly appreciated. Take care and more to follow.
never_done86   +1y

i sent you a pm Fester .
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

i remember seeing this thing years ago and have also been watching you bring back a legend of minitruckin' for a few years now. i bet Craig and the boys at Air Syndicate and Kal Koncepts are gleaming at the passion you have for this ride. id almost feel like to send you some cash just for keeping it alive for my own viewing pleasure and my kids as well. THANK YOU FESTER!!!!
FXDGRND   +1y
If those images are keyed its not by accident Fes. But don't worry it will buff out. Or try to feather them and bury them in clear.
smctoy   +1y

looking good sir!
Uncle Fester   +1y

After a lot of buffing waxing and washing the outside is now smooth and void of many signs of neglect.  It has brought out the pearls and what not.  In the sun it hurts the eyes    More surprises to come so stay tuned.