Page 23 of 24
Old School Minis \  Latest on Last Look

Latest on Last Look

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16863
replies 238
following 140

HaVoC1   +1y
Wow! Shiny..... I love it!  Question... The wood under the tires... is that a 'just in case' thing, or it time taking its toll on this little guy??
Uncle Fester   +1y

No e-brake so aired up it wants to move.  The wood keeps her from wandering out of the garage until its payed out :LOL:
2lowtoy   +1y
So when do I set the appointment to drop the truck off for a detail?
mike86mazda   +1y

Last Look sure is looking good, Fester has put in alot of time and energy into it and you can tell when you see it! Good Job Fester!
igolo   +1y
Looks great man!! Your doing some awesome work, I still can't believe the truck is in as good as shape as it is... I've been lucky enough to see her a few different times in person and she is true rolling artwork!!
Uncle Fester   +1y

Ian drop it off anytime, it would be my pleasure to work on your baby.Thanks Mike it sure is a labor of love.Thanks Jason she has had some battle scars but it has not diminished her beauty.  She still is gorgous. More pics when interior is pretty. 
Uncle Fester   +1y

Now that I have figured out how to upload videos here is another one I made.  Sorry I went kinda fast so its not the best.  I will get better ones in due time.  This is going to be fun. Last Look Walk Around
gimp5561   +1y

try turning off the compresser fester!!
Uncle Fester   +1y

That is actually the Time Machine and its compressor running from the other video :LOL: 
Just_Robert   +1y

First class restoration Fester.