views 16860
replies 238
following 140

gimp5561   +1y

thats not even funny hell i give 3500 and come get her
Layumon22s   +1y
yeah that just about made me sick
bLACK_wIDOW_cUSTOMS   +1y

Awesome Re-build on the truck saw it at WCN very sikk ...when was this truck originally built ((Year))?

///RELAXED 720   +1y
I really hope that's not true.....We need confirmation on this rumor & I see Fester hasn't been online since Nov.  I mean if it is true, he should have just sold LL out rite esp. @ 3500. So let's all hope it's not true    
///RELAXED 720   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bLACK_wIDOW_cUSTOMSAwesome Re-build on the truck saw it at WCN very sikk ...when was this truck originally built ((Year))?

--------------------------------------------- 94ish
barsgsxr   +1y

please tell me hes messin  with all of us thats not cool really dont think he would trade it in he would sell it to somebody who would help preserve it
boooghar   +1y
the best active person here on ssm  to talk to about that would be mike91yota (or somethin like that) they are pretty good friends
gimp5561   +1y

i seen her at WCN and talked with fester i do not think this is true at all... just seen it had been over a year on the post but if it is what lot did he trade her at.???
BK2LIFE   +1y
this is not true.  fester would never sell this truck. there hasnt been any updates since the motor/trans rebuild and the firewall front suspension repaint/rebuild.   fester has been putting most of his efforts into time machine, as there has been some charging issues, and he has been cleaning TM top to bottom.     and if for any reason fes was thinkin of selling this truck, i would own it.    
gimp5561   +1y
Edited: 2/9/2010 5:39:18 PM by lowranger5561

well glad to here that what about his ranger, guess i can stop lookin at car lots in AZ online now. HAHA