Page 19 of 24
Old School Minis \  Latest on Last Look

Latest on Last Look

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16933
replies 238
following 140

Uncle Fester   +1y
In my dreams I own the Time Machine It is still owned by the creator (last I heard) http://www.autoartbythekid.com he does great work and brought it down to my house for the shoot.I am lucky to own Last Look and the purple Ranger. Hope my Ranger is as kick ass as these.
chadn502   +1y
damn i like that pic of the garage all 4 minis
Deluxe_D100   +1y
I have a question Fester, do you plan on driving the Ranger to shows or bring it on a trailor and then drive it?
Uncle Fester   +1y
My desire is to drive it for close shows but anything long distance and taking both trucks dictates the trailer.
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Ok cool, just wondering cuz all the work done to that truck is spotless.
fatboysS1O   +1y
thanks for the link brandon. i just took a look. coming along nicely fester. u even made some new diff but cool bed mounts. i like it!
Uncle Fester   +1y
Thank you Russell for the kind words. As I made a new bed I decided to make the mounts a little nicer. I think it looks 100% better.

Onto my recent update..........

It has been a while in updates as my focus has been my Ranger. I am at a slow point and decided to look into the running hot and rough idle. Come to find out one hole has next to no compression and two are a little low on compression.So I have decided to pull the head and see what is lurking underneath.

Here is the engine before any work.

The intake side is pretty much all removed and ready to pull the head.

Here all is off just have to get under the truck and unbolt the header so it is easier to work with.

Tomorrow I hope to have the head off and see what I am looking at to get it back up to 100% condition. Updates to follow.......

Uncle Fester   +1y
Also I have found a few pieces that are not needed and will be talking to some place about getting block off plates made to make the engine even that much nicer to look at
ERIC-B   +1y
I didn't take the time to read thru all of the posts so this maybe a repeat question. How much did you pay for last look?
draggin95niss   +1y
that has gotta be nerve racking workin around all the paint and not scratchin it...truck loooks good though...