Latest on Last Look

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16855
replies 238
following 140

gimp5561   +1y
so are you ready to sell her yet ??
Uncle Fester   +1y
Eric, I am not much into sharing that figure. Once you figure cost of truck, having it shipped and repair work it is not a cheap undertaking.

Albert, it is nerve racking to do. Hardest part was taking over a year to figure out how to get the center caps off. Finally got the nerve to try. Now with cap off I can polish back side of rims and wax the painted parts behind the wheels

Shannon, I have more I want to do to her and I am in no desire to sell her. Was nice chatting at Reso and I hoped you enjoyed seeing her.

waynehammer   +1y
hey if you need an overhaul kit.. let me know i get them dirt cheap. with pistons, rings,, oil pump timing kit, and full gasket set.. and i also get new "complete" cylinder heads cheap too..
Uncle Fester   +1y
Originally posted by waynehammer

hey if you need an overhaul kit.. let me know i get them dirt cheap. with pistons, rings,, oil pump timing kit, and full gasket set.. and i also get new "complete" cylinder heads cheap too..

Thank you for the offer. Let me finish pulling it apart and I will see what it needs and go from there.
nisrod   +1y
minitruck history!!!keep it up,,,and dont scratch it please!!i remember that thing when it was in minitruckin,,,we were all blown awy by it and still am!!!
driptruck   +1y
I haven't ever seen the paint on the underbelly do you have pics or could you take some? I wish more trucks survived from the 90's they bring back so many great memories. Up here in WA we are lucky cause there are a few.
Uncle Fester   +1y
The under belly needs some work.  The panels Craig spoke of are not with the truck.  Someone also modified the exhaust so it will have to be fixed in order to get a palen back up there.  I have added it to the do list, just wish someone had pics of the panel so I knew what to expect. Should be undertaking a few big steps once the Ranger is out for paint.  Pics will come in due time.  

gimp5561   +1y

no updates in over a year ????
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

I heard Last Look was traded in on a Prius and it's sitting at Manheim Car Auction going on the block this Thursday.  My source said he got $3500 for it as a trade in.  He could only keep one truck and looks like the Time Machine won.  -taif