Page 15 of 18
Mazda Engine Performance \  my turbo build

my turbo build

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 25174
replies 176
following 25

cory_watson   +1y
i have also been thinking about using a EFI b2200 distributor instead of the wasted spark. I cant decide what I want to use there are so many options
dealwithit   +1y
the advantage of the b2200i distributor is there is less wiring, and its easier to get your tach working properly. also only 1 coil to buy (should get a MSD one if boosting). makes the MS build simpler too, only 1 coil driver to build in instead of 2.
cory_watson   +1y
i believe that's what ill use. I just hope I can find a distributor pigtail
dealwithit   +1y
they are a common mazda plug, wont be hard to find one on another mazda efi vehicle around mid 90's, its just a oval shaped 5 wire plug i think.
cory_watson   +1y
pictures of my recently purchased rx7 just so these last couple pages don't look so dead.

86 model 61k original miles. bought it for $650, patched some floor board rust, painted it with a $30 gallon of Rustoleolm, cut the springs, and ive got a racing beat header to go on it when I get some time. currently have the upper intake off repairing the oil metering pump lines they was dry rotted and one had broke so im replacing them all.

thread post photo

[url=app.php:3cj0d4ri" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">php:3cj0d4ri]how to take a screenshot on a pc
thread post photo

picture share
thread post photo

upload a gif
thread post photo

free photo hosting
thread post photo

[url=app.php:3cj0d4ri" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">php:3cj0d4ri]screen cap
mymmeryloss   +1y
Yay a fc!
dealwithit   +1y
sweet fc man
cory_watson   +1y
well the rx7 is gone, I had around $850 into and had a offer of $1500 so I couldn't say no. but that means ill have money to get my megasquirt and everything to go with it.
dealwithit   +1y
decent dude, its always good when you sell something for a profit
cory_watson   +1y
that's what I was thinking, hopefully have the megasquirt in very soon.