Blow thru turbo

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 8622
replies 47
following 13

mymmeryloss   +1y
Thats pretty damn cool!
fdugn545   +1y

Have u tried firing it up? I don't think much needs to be done to the Carb now that I think about it just larger jets and a boost referenced regulator. And maybe running the vent for the Carb to boost. Idk just thinking... anyway truck look legit man get that bitch running!

Sent from GS2 on Tapatalk
layn20s   +1y
Haven't tried firing it up yet... Had to build my exhaust down pipe. Finally got my wideband system in... Now just waiting on the gauge that goes with it. Had to order different wastegate spring. Glad I checked it... They sent me a 15psi spring with wastegate. Only need a 6psi spring. Don't feel like blowin this thing up anytime soon.
90talon   +1y
I think they swap out the brass float in the carb. Because they will crush due to boost pressure and seal ertain area where boost or fuel could seep out.
fdugn545   +1y

Agreed on the float but people I've talked to on theturboforums say that the Carb is already sealed good enough.

Sent from GS2 on Tapatalk
1sickb2k   +1y
I have just finished mounting a holley 2300 on my 87 b2000 i use to have a weber but i had nothing but problems out of the weber soo i ordered a adapter from lcengineering for a toyota that went from the weber adapter to the holley and that bolt right to our weber adapter. And then you have to make a throttle bracket i can put up pics of how i made mine later its not pretty but i was in a hurry to get it together.
fdugn545   +1y

U notice any increase in power?

Fred

Welcome to the sickness called mini truckin.
1sickb2k   +1y
Not yet because ithe carb i have is a 500cfm and i need to to jet down and do some other mods to joke it down some but i immediatley saw a difference in startup and idle quality from having the weber and trying to fool with it. My weber just seemed like it wouldnt adjust at all when id adjust things there was never a change and this holley 2300 you notice changes immediatley.