ifixplanes   +1y

Are you a wizard?

I really like the design...
but I had to make some minor changes.
post photo
post photo
post photo
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Some nice fitting and looking boxes but just me personally i'd like see some in the center, not to fond of my speakers against the back of my seat, even though i have this issue in my ext cab but i'm fixing that soon, just made box lil to big.
ifixplanes   +1y
anyone know if adhesive backed vinyl will stick to MDF well?

sorry for thread jacking
spacemonkee23   +1y

Use a damp rag to wipe off the box to get all the sawdust and loose particles off. Let it dry completely then use a heat gun while applying it to soften the adhesive a little, staple it down on the out of sight areas to keep the edges down and tight. Should be okay but using spray adhesive or contact cement always worked best for me.
ifixplanes   +1y
sounds good, i'll try it
thanks
mazdamobber   +1y
nice looking stuff. My ENTIRE stereo system just got stolen about 2 weeks ago. I am really bummed about it and do not know if i am even going to be putting in another system. everything rattled super bad anyways, and i was only running one 1000w 10" pioneer shallow sub.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Dang Mazdamobber that sucks hope ya had insurance or atleast they get the people that did, hardly happens i know but still hate hear that been there before, some people broke into my 1990 5.0, stole over 4k ( had been investing in a competition stereo with custom box and amp spots) they just ripped out the amps and subs from the fiberglassed box, busted my console with hammers all while i was on vacation, and it had been inside a garage at the time.

But kinda a thread jack, but just curious what size speaker wire everyones running from their amps to their subs
myrtle86   +1y
Here is mine built for (1) 10" sealed

Crewcab Steve
post photo