lowest zu?

General Discussion
views 8044
replies 65
following 15

blackls1   +1y
POst up some pics if you still have any. I love looking at isuzu pics
/// xception   +1y
I will always be a die hard Isuzu fan/owner and a Minitrucker. I know that all the old school guys are building hot rods and stuff but my first vehicle was an Isuzu so....i'm hooked for life.
93zuzu89   +1y
i agree. mine gives me hell but at the end of the day i still love the thing. i can't wait til its even close to lookin like how yours looks anthony.
/// xception   +1y
Trust me if I had to do mine over it would be more of a clean daily driver....it still would be bagged/bodydropped but some other stuff wouldnt be done.
llatinostyle   +1y
Your Zu is the best ever IMO.What wouldn't you have done?Paint/powder coat frame?Engine?I just finished my Hardbody.Two tone paint,powder coat frame/suspension.Suede/painted interior.No engine work,only painted under hood/firewall.Ran out of cash,but overall,happy with results.Check it out in Jan 2009 MT.I spent some cash.Can only imagine what you spent.I guess as detailed as yours is,must be hard to drive it and get it dirty.I love my smooth open bed,but keeping it all clean,is work.Though,making the cover of a magazine,plus some trophies,is pretty cool.I couldn't even imagine,doing this again.I want to just enjoy this one,and get props from those in the scene as you have already.
/// xception   +1y
I would of not done the rhd, i would of done a 4.3L fuel injected motor so it could be more of a daily.