Page 6 of 7
General Discussion \  lowest zu?

lowest zu?

General Discussion
views 8069
replies 65
following 15

brianbgboy   +1y
no sir!! i am 6'6" and weigh in at a big 350 lbs. i didnt fit in the damn thing at all. but when it is something that cool, you just make it happen!! fat guy in a little truck. hahahahaha the new build is being done, and pics will be coming soon! i just want to keep it on the low low until i get it close!! later, brian
westanbro   +1y
Im gonna cut the roof and windshield off mine so technically i will be the LOWEST!!!!!! j/k ... Brian give me a call. I need some of your expert bodywork opinion. Later
brianbgboy   +1y
you know you cant f**k with a legend like me homie!!!!!! i will call you tonight when i get out of HELL!!!!!!!!!!
blackls1   +1y
When you break it out again thats going to be the heat. I can't wait to see some pics.
speedylowz   +1y
Nice avatar Wes!!!
/// xception   +1y
I wasnt going for the lowest Isuzu but I remember both of the trucks you posted Speedy....memory lane.
speedylowz   +1y
Yup I took alota pics of isuzu's back in the day, Radar's space cab was one build that I have alota pics of!!!!Got some of your build as well Ant!
westanbro   +1y
Speedy is an custom isuzu picture hero. He has pics of both my old isuzus from about 100 years ago. Speaking of the lowest isuzu subject. Where ya at Brian? Frog show is coming up and just wondering if your taking a ride out. Give me a call.
/// xception   +1y
Its funny how people have pics of my build up and stuff...I was just building it for me and weird how people have taken to it.
speedylowz   +1y

I guess It took this website & forum to make me feel like the old-skool MINITRUCKER that I am !!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!And diehard Isuzuer! OF course!!