Page 3 of 7
General Discussion \  lowest zu?

lowest zu?

General Discussion
views 8046
replies 65
following 15

blackls1   +1y
Hell yea, Thats what I'm talking about. I would love to see more pics of it. What shows did you show at so I can try and find some old school show coverage.
Circa what year was the pics posted taken?
brianbgboy   +1y
truck was completed in may 97. first show was greenville ms. at showfest. it omly was around until december of the same year and showed at all the shows i could make it to. i took it all apart during christmas and that was it!! or was it maybe it is still alive, and in my garage!(did i say that out loud?) oh well we shall see my friends. just remember, part 2 is coming
westanbro   +1y
I remember where it was last time I saw it. Could it still be alive? Its a secret. Im not telling. LOL You still gonna come hang out at big easy Brian? Let me know.
brianbgboy   +1y
yo warren, i am going to try to make it to big easy! i will call you and let you know. as far as the baby blue monster, we will just keep all these guys waiting until it is revived later, brian
blackls1   +1y
Do you have any more pics of it you can post or anyone have any from BITD?
brianbgboy   +1y
i have some, and will post them as soon as i can. i am going to get the negatives put on a cd so i can post them!! benn a long time since i have seen them myself. i will see what i can do!!!
blackls1   +1y
sweet. Thanks man.
eatinpavement   +1y
it wouldnt happen to be at Jake's would it?
brianbgboy   +1y
at 1 point in time it was indeed at jakes, but not anymore. just keep your eyes peeled bud. i am coming to the big easy for the big easy fest, and me and mr. stanbro have some serious catching up to do!! 10 years woth as a matter of fact, and at that point, he and i will get the final rebirth plans together he told me who you were, and i think i remember you from the elmwood cruise nights. the doored truck was primal urge(mint primer) when warrens was peach color. looking forward to seeing all my old buds. later, brian
low_pup   +1y
dude "measurment from the ground to the top of the roof was 36 and 1/8 inch" i gotta see more pics. i still dont know if i can belive that. thats just to crazy.

just that 1 pic isnt doing it much justice.