Page 2 of 7
General Discussion \  lowest zu?

lowest zu?

General Discussion
views 8061
replies 65
following 15

brianbgboy   +1y
it is the first one, and i am the big ugly motherfucker in the back of the line!! thanks for the pic ahhhh memories
speedylowz   +1y

Yeah I knew of two that I had pics of on my computer. I kinda have been a Minitrucker & Isuzuer like Wes (OLD FART) (LOL!!!) for a long time & acquired alota pics over the years!!! That thing looked like it layed hard. Wish I could have seen it in person!!!
eatinpavement   +1y
memories... lol. last time i seen that thing was at lafreniere park for the organized kunfusion show.
brianbgboy   +1y
i showed it a few times after that, and then i found out that my wife and i were having a baby! i had to buy her a new car, because the zu was on hydros and was too rough of a ride. i didnt want to hurt the baby so i bought another zu that needed an engine and that was the end of it. i put the new project on air bags, and planned on hooking it all up, but becoming a new dad costs a shitpile of cash!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and i am an old turd just like warren! we use to be good friends, work on our trucks till 1:00 am then hit hooters, then whitehorse saloon usually 3 times a week minumum!!! try that shit now!! well i am going to see what this old man has left in him, as a new to the rocker monster is COMING SOON!
nuku   +1y

Hey dude nic zoo!! Just wondering tho, i am about half an inch from being doored and stands at about 48inchs, you went that extra inch but got 12inchs more? typo? Bit confused!!
brianbgboy   +1y
no typo! i am 6'6" tall and that is me in the back next to it. i did a lot of work to the little monster other than just a bodydrop. it was a big ass project. i have a few pics of it with the tape measure next to it, i will try to find it and post it!! (it has been 10 years )
dam03n   +1y
yeh must be a typo im bd to flat rocker and mine measures 49"
brianbgboy   +1y
all you young whipper snappers think because your bodydropped to the rocker and your roof is still 49" that is all you can go!!! READ MY LAST POST!!!!! it was NOT only bodyydropped to the doors i did other massive sectioning to get it to be what it was. just a standard body drop is not going to get you even close to where i was. next season i will be coming out with part 2 done the same way, just a whole lot better, so get prepared to get spanked by the old school die hard mini-truckers
dam03n   +1y
so your saying you sectioned 10" out of the body?
brianbgboy   +1y
a combination of body and roof, around 8 5/8 total. i had done this before removing the rockers. after all was done, i just couldnt drive it anymore. later, bg