Page 4 of 7
Brokentoyz \  T shirts or Jackets and Plaque

T shirts or Jackets and Plaque

Brokentoyz
views 7929
replies 64
following 13

v8mazda4ever   +1y
well here is one of the hats I got done today i know it does not have the flames but I have to get the actual logo with the flames digitized to the embroidering machine so this is what i think we could have for our hats unless you want the flames also after she has the logo done for the machine we can also have the flames in the letters but I think for the hats this is best with the lettering. I can get this done cheaper if we do bulk orders. I am still doing the shirt and jacket but they will been done closer to the end of the month as I wrote earlier. So here are some pics....
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

These are not cheap hats and are a full back with elastic instead of the button style. Since I always wear by hat backwards i will be doing the next one with the logo on the back of the hat like my shop hats and with the flames.
roger26i   +1y
sweet count me in i want 2 of em
toddluck   +1y
i want one
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Okay thats 3 so far I need more to get the price down lower right now it would cost 27 each canadian thats the hat and the work done. If I can get 10 or more I can get the price down I am trying to get some where I can buy a bulk of these hats and then get her just to do the work.
lofosho86   +1y
I will take 1!
v8mazda4ever   +1y
okay thats 4 I will have another hat done soon with the flames so you have a choice also if you want different colors for the logo let me know.
87_b2600   +1y
if i had money v8 i would totaly get one
v8mazda4ever   +1y
The more people commet to a hat or 2 the price will drop i want to get a 10 hat order in then i will get back with the price I figure it will drop even more when i go get a bulk load of hats.
91extcab   +1y
cortnye and i will each need one, and i like wearin mine backwards so if the logo can be on the back like you were saying before that would be sweet
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Thats 6 almost there guys come on thought more would like a hat LOL.