Page 3 of 7
Brokentoyz \  T shirts or Jackets and Plaque

T shirts or Jackets and Plaque

Brokentoyz
views 7925
replies 64
following 13

v8mazda4ever   +1y
Okay guys going in this week about shirts and jackets. Still waiting for my friend to get back to me on the plaque.
roger26i   +1y
thats good cause i dont have a back window anymore lol but im gonna make a big puchase if it all goes good i wanna rep our fam
87_b2600   +1y
as do i. i love this club and feel so welcomed here. hell even me and my dad did his brakes on his car and it was actually kinda nice for once in a really long time of us not doin anything together and not yellin and screamin at each other a lot. now if only he helped me more on my truck other than the rear brakes lol.
roger26i   +1y
bump lance u ever get any prices i wanna make a purchase need to rep some before season starts
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I will have shirts and and a couple jackets done by the end of the month monies got tight and my friend went on a small holiday with his new wife you get my meaning. LOL
roger26i   +1y
oh ok thats cool just let me know and i can pay pal you or somthin id like to get atleast 3 shirts and 1 jacket if possible and im sure i can get a few for the other tn members
mazdadropped   +1y
Damn now I wanna b in a club definately think you guys would look good with the same jacket n same model of truck
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I will definitly put up pics as soon as I get them home
roger26i   +1y
sounds peachy brother cant wait to see the new attire
87_b2600   +1y
nor can i. i cant wait to see the pics of this stuff!!! and im back guys lol