Page 2 of 7
Brokentoyz \  T shirts or Jackets and Plaque

T shirts or Jackets and Plaque

Brokentoyz
views 7922
replies 64
following 13

v8mazda4ever   +1y
I cant see a problem with that other than the jackets need to be all the same dont want people going out and buying some cheap jacket and then putting the logo on it . I and Todd would like to be all the same jackets the point is to have a united club think it would make us look very tight and a better club same as the logo going on the rides should be all the same does not matter size but should still be all the same makes the club look alot more together. Just use the center of the Logo and Broken Toyz has to be the way it is.
scrpnmazda   +1y
I dont know if this will help you out but here is where my club, Magical Minis gets all our stuff from. They have done tons of shirts, sweatshirts, and out banners for us. They also do jackets and do great work!!
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Thanks will keep it in mind
toddluck   +1y
thanks chris
86_b2k_runner   +1y
that would be sick! lol even though im not a member yet lol
91extcab   +1y
i still think the idea of all of us sharing the club in common, not necessarily window sticker style, is a good idea. yeah points for unity, but some of us do like the idea of being different, and i know that a lot of other clubs do have multiple club logo designs that members can choose from, and maybe doing regional looks would help us keep an idea of uniqueness, yet still be unified... the logo on the back of the jackets could all be the same, and have your regional/unique choice logo on the front...? like having one "main" logo that would go on our club banners, or our club info leaflet handouts... not everyone is going to like the same style and sometimes giving people a choice can keep everyone happy... i know not every Severed Ties logo is the same, or No Regrets, or even Negative Camber...
87_b2600   +1y
i agree with leland, just my two cents.
roger26i   +1y
i am down i wouls love to have a jacket and some shop shirts like the button up short sleve ones i think it would be nice the name patch think is a killer idea looks prfessional i think the center oval of our sigs would be good on the back mabee or on the opposite pocket side from the names
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Thats what i am thinking for the jackets the center oval with Broken Toyz and your state or province in it aswell on the back and your name on the left side and for the work shirts give me a day i have one some where I got that i think everyone would like. For the stickers the name and oval has to be in the sticker I know alot of you do not like flames but there has to be some kinda simularity to our logo. I know we all like being different but thats why the size of the logo does not have to be the whole back window it can take up a small spot.
87_b2600   +1y
yea i really like that idea. and im glad to know that the stickers dont have to take up the whole back window i was gunna say i dont have much room on my back window for a big sticker lol. and i really like this hole idea v8.