T shirts or Jackets and Plaque

Brokentoyz
views 7888
replies 64
following 13

86_b2k_runner   +1y
Hey how much for A flat bill one?
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Same price as these hats once i get 10 of you guys comfirming hats I will get the price but if I do singles it is to expensive to me. 27 canadian each if I order 1 at a time but if we do a large order it will be alot cheaper.I hope once I get this next hat done to show you guys i will be able just to get a box of hats but I honestly think they will be all the same unless I can find a place that will do different ones for us and have a varity box. But as I see we have 6 confirm hats so I will get the price on 10 hats and 20 and we will go from there i just cant put out the money myself right now money is bloody tight as we are all on the budget thing right now LOL
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Okay guys so I am doing 10 hats its going to cost with me shipping them to you a flat rate of 20 each I am going to put up pics of the hats and colors you can get them in and if you guys want a certain color done for the logo let me know. I will need the monies asap. The turn around when I get the monies is a week and then ship the hats out. Also will have the design done on the back for you Leland and hats will come flat bill or like the one in pic just let me know.
v8xcab   +1y

There's no NC chapter either =(
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Hey guys i screwed up its 20 plus shipping not 20 including shipping
toddluck   +1y
Cna I get agreay hat with pink logo?
toddluck   +1y
And how much is shipping gonna run....any idea?
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Ya i figure 10 for shipping should cover it and you want to tell me what this means LOL

Cna I get agreay hat with pink logo?

v8mazda4ever   +1y
They can do any color you want for the logo so I am going to include shipping for the hats so it will cost 30 a hat thats everything included all i need is you guys to pm your address and send the cash. They can do the hats pretty quick and as soon as they are done it will be shipped to you. This guy is great and he does alot better work. He is getting me a jacket that will have the full logo on the back and youe first name on the front or your nick name we will have a price on that soon.
toddluck   +1y
You got paypal?