Page 6 of 7
Brokentoyz \  T shirts or Jackets and Plaque

T shirts or Jackets and Plaque

Brokentoyz
views 7933
replies 64
following 13

v8mazda4ever   +1y
No just need to do money orders bro honestly I dont like the sound of it I know it is quick but ends up costing more monies.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Okay here is the new hat with the logo done on the rear this is the way it will be done front or back new guy i am using way better than the other person. As you can see alot better than the first hat.
thread post photo

thread post photo

I know it looks a little wiggle but its just how it looks when done on the back.
Here is your hat done todd the way you wanted it hope you like it.
thread post photo

This is the style strap that is on this kinda hat.
thread post photo

This style I can get alot of different colors but on the full back hat we are limited to just a few colors.The colors on the full back hat is Black,white,navy blue,lighter blue, off grey and i do believe red.

I am getting a few Toques done and will have pics up tomorrow also going to be doing some other pieces that i will show you guys very soon.
toddluck   +1y
dude that perfect
v8mazda4ever   +1y
So you like it
toddluck   +1y
i love it man
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Here some Toques i got done the first ones are for todd and the other ones I got done for me.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

This last one was some thing he was trying to do with flames told him a different color than that would have worked out alot better but you can get the idea of what he was trying LOL.
thread post photo

Will have more stuff up next week as i am going to try some other stuff.
v8xcab   +1y
Still looks AWESOME! Keep up the good work!!! =)
toddluck   +1y
thanks lance..looks great
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Hey guys and gals so does anyone want hats or toques everything is ready to go.
toddluck   +1y
thats right bitchez....thanks lance they are killer

thread post photo