Page 9 of 11
Dually Projects \  Project: Clifford

Project: Clifford

Dually Projects
views 24233
replies 107
following 11

dajizz   +1y
Well shows over, back to work on the truck!

thread post photo

This is not all the way down, jack is stuck under it. my driveshaft is ready to be picked up Friday and will be ordering more air ride parts to get started on the rear end
ryridesmotox   +1y
Been a while since I checked in on the build. Looking good dude. I'm seriously going to ha e to do a Cummins in mine next year. I can't wait to see videos of yours moving under its own power
dajizz   +1y
Some updates for you:
Picked up these inverted o-ring to JIC fittings for the hydroboost
post photo
post photo
dajizz   +1y
The air compressor is now mounted for good. Also made a new oil line. You can also see the new brake hard lines coming off the master cylinder. all custom made because of all the custom work
dajizz   +1y
Can also see how close the setup is to where the stock engine mount is
post photo
post photo
dajizz   +1y
Found a hydro shop down the street from my work that will bench test and turn the relief down to where i need it! will be ready sometime next week. I also borrowed a hose crimped from work so i can make up my hydraulic lines for the air system and steering/brakes
75dually   +1y
Diggin' the progress!
dajizz   +1y
More packages coming in! I ditched the inverted flare adapters in favor of JIC fittings like the rest of the steering system

Also Im trying my luck at Ididit's shifter cable setup. No one makes 47re specific cables but its basically a 727 anyway
Post was last edited on Mar 18, 2016 04:03. This post has been edited 2 times.
dajizz   +1y
pics
post photo
post photo
post photo
ghostwhite   +1y
Glad to see you back on this thing, motivates me to get some more work done myself!