Page 7 of 11
Dually Projects \  Project: Clifford

Project: Clifford

Dually Projects
views 24234
replies 107
following 11

dajizz   +1y
A buddy of mine looking at my progress called me "Patch Adams" haha but what ever gets the job done! Got the driver side marked out and will put in after work tomorrow
dajizz   +1y
Milestone reached! Aside from the very rear of the hump ( which will be done when the driveshaft goes in) the trans tunnel is done! Gonna seam seal it and dymamat it the future

thread post photo

thread post photo

Now on to getting this danged cab back on the frame for good and plumbing this thing. I wanna hear this engine start!
ghostwhite   +1y
Looking good, keep up the good work
ryridesmotox   +1y
That's great work dude. Hopefully its easier the rest of the way for you.
dajizz   +1y
Found some time here and there past couple months, finally getting bigger chunks of time to work on this thing
thread post photo

thread post photo
[url=://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z257/dajizzsocal/Clifford/IMG_20150211_190709937.jpg

So I have the firewall as finished as I'd like it for now, still gonna put the a/c and heater lines thru eventually. Next I tackled the steering. I dropped the center of the center link down to clear the oil pan, then picked up a few ujoints and stainless bar and connected the column with the box. Came out guite nice. Its going to be a bear getting my massive air compressor an hydro pump in, but it fits

[url=://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z257/dajizzsocal/Clifford/IMG_20150211_184514449.jpg

Started fabbing the front arms, I'm going to get a set of MMW arms soon, I just want to put my money elsewhere in the project right now

thread post photo

That's roughly where I'm at right now, still trying to sort out the compressor and throttle linkage, and transmission shifter. And been doing some wiring. Might mock up the front clip to see if I clear the hood. Fingers crossed!
dajizz   +1y
Been raining here, and usually on the days I'm free to work on it

thread post photo

But I did get to finish welding the LCAs and fit the upper bag plates

thread post photo

And today decided to get the motor fired off for the first time, boy what a good feeling!
thread post photo
mdub4life29   +1y
what did you do to move the centerlink down>?
dajizz   +1y
thread post photo

I did get any more pics, but I dropped the center section down and re welded and plated it
dajizz   +1y
Da jizz 82 chevy Cummins diesel: " target="_blank
ghostwhite   +1y
That thing is gonna be nice, I just picked up a cummins for mine.