Project: Clifford

Dually Projects
views 24187
replies 107
following 11

ryridesmotox   +1y
Any updates?
dajizz   +1y
Not much to update sadly, but been trying to get back at it, made up brackets for the bell housing mounts. Finishing them out tomorrow

Passnger side:
thread post photo

Driver side:
thread post photo
ryridesmotox   +1y
Well those look good anyways lol. I hate when progress stops on a build. I always find it hard to remotivate myself.
dajizz   +1y
Holy cow its been a long time! Was re hired at my old job so things took a back seat for a while

But I'm back and making progress again! The engine and trans are fully mounted to the frame and have parts on the way to start plumbing and wiring. Also will be installing the.driveshaft and carrier bearing this week. In will be uploading pics tomorrow
dajizz   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
ryridesmotox   +1y
Man, I though you were gone for good. Need more pictures!
dajizz   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
ryridesmotox   +1y
Looks good still. Hopefully you have time to move forward. I still haven't been able to pick up a dually yet. The wife just informed me she wants a bigger house. FML... Dually project will be on the back burner for a bit. I'm just going to live vicariously through you.
dajizz   +1y
I'm finally got a fire lit under my ass and get some work done. Mounting that engine and trans really burnt me out and demotivated me. But now that its done, things will be done at a much faster rate. Just waiting on the parts to continue on. Hopefully Friday and the weekend get a good amount done
dajizz   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo