Dually Projects \  Project: Clifford

Project: Clifford

Dually Projects
views 24186
replies 107
following 11

dajizz   +1y
thread post photo

Went and grabbed this beautiful hunk of metal!
thread post photo

thread post photo

Didnt have quite enough time to set the engine in and start the mounts, but we made a stand and im gonna start on cleaning the motor up, kdp fix, seals and paint. Also some pump work hehehe
thread post photo

Who says a cummins cant fly?

thread post photo
mdub4life29   +1y
truck looks good. stand looks sketchy
dajizz   +1y
The angle of the pic makes it look that way, but its solid
dajizz   +1y
Well it has been a while, both work and injuries set me back, but have been getting back on it lately. Was able to find an 2x4 trans tailshaft housing, harness and computer from a fellow member here (thanks a bunch!) Also the industrial front style motor mount.

I dropped the front frame horns but not braced yet them due to the fact the front motor mount cross member will be sharing the same real estate. Also made to rough cuts to the cab floor.

Tonight i started on the oil pan, sectioned it 2in. This pan was dented a bit from sitting and when it had been removed from the donor truck. But most of it was the tossed section. The rest i just metal worked flat. Im not quite done yet, still have some metal shaping to finish, but i should be welding this up after work tomorrow.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
ryridesmotox   +1y
Man that thing looks sweet. Are you going to bag it? You aren't too far away., I'm in Wildomar.. When I get my dually later this year I'd like to come take a look at how you did your bag drop and stuff if you don't mind. Just to figure out what I need to do. I seeing things in person is a lot better.
dajizz   +1y
It will be bagged once i get the drivetrian mounted in. Youre about 40mins from me. From the looks of your name you ride, bring your bike up here, got a bunch of land to ride. And the reason i was injured. Messed my leg up on my quad
ryridesmotox   +1y
Hmmm... My phone is tripping out. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a triple post...

I ride a Husqvarna TC250 but right now the right engine case is cracked and I haven't bothered to fix it yet. I have a replacement but I jsut haven't gotten around to it. My 1&1/2 year old takes up all my time. I work nights and the mrs works days... so I don't get alot of time to myself to do shit. I also had a quad a few years ago.. Had the YFZ 450 right when it came out. Loved that damn thing. Long travel link in the rear, elkas all around... that thing was the business. What do you ride?
ryridesmotox   +1y
Holy spam batman
dajizz   +1y
Damn spammers....

I have a raptor 700. Ton of work to engine and suspension. Been doing the elsinore grand prix and waiting for elsinore mx to open again so i can ride the track.

Was able to finish fitting the pan pieces together and weld it. Would have been easier and quicker without the dents, but it came out real decent. Just a couple little pinholes to grind and paint. Then cut down the oil pickup tube

thread post photo

thread post photo
ryridesmotox   +1y
Yea raptors are definitely fast. I'm probably going to sell my bike though. If I get hurt, no one else is gonna pay the bills. I feel old cuz I've hurt myself so many times lol

Besides... That money could go towards the dually