Page 8 of 11
Dually Projects \  Project: Clifford

Project: Clifford

Dually Projects
views 24230
replies 107
following 11

mdub4life29   +1y
Can you get more pics of the centerlink and did you heat the cast. Before welding.
dajizz   +1y
When I pull it off this weekend I will take some pics. I didn't heat the cast, but a did use a large welder at work to burn everything real good
dajizz   +1y
Wiring! Wiring everywhere! Haha

The motor was easy, but I ripped all the wiring out and putting in the painless harness. That part is easy, hooking up the trans PCM wiring and running it nice and neat has been the challenge! Getting closer!

It now starts with the key switch and mist of the PCM has been ran. Still need to hook up TPS, tack, and coolant sensor.

Also got hydraulic adapter fittings for the bags and tanks since I'm running hydraulic hose. And some diesel rated fuel line

Still need to re build the air compressor and find the mounting brackets and trinkets to make it run
dajizz   +1y
Installed these under the dash tonight while wiring the fuel shutoff solenoid. A place to connect grounds from accessories and extra fused, power outputs for extra accessories

thread post photo
ghostwhite   +1y
Any plans to attend the Forbidden Fantasy show? Its kinda in your neighborhood.
dajizz   +1y
I will be there. I'm maybe 10 mins from the show. Are you going? If so, find a white primed 63 caddy from Characters and have a beer or two!
ghostwhite   +1y
I'm haulin the fam out that way in the morning! I've been trying to figure out when they open to spectators, I don't remember when they did last year. I think its either 10am or noon.
dajizz   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo
ghostwhite   +1y
I saw the caddy! We walked by a few times but it was fairly dead in the corner back there. Wife wanted to leave earlier than expected and I work 11pm-7am and then got on the road to the show so I was beat so we didn't stay real long.

It was a decent turnout but missing a few duallys that were there last year. The dropped red super-duty is one of my favorite trucks.

Caddy looked real good!
dajizz   +1y
Yeah they stuck us way in the back with all the donks and transformers lol

Was a decent turnout, that red super duty is real nice!

Almost made me go home and throw my rig on a trailer! Haha