Page 7 of 16
AUTOLOC \  project DBLAZD

project DBLAZD

AUTOLOC
views 12322
replies 158
following 78

sicsan   +1y
after i got my 4runner done looked at it and thought thats the only way id ever do a unibody truck is take a suv version and cut roof off and mate a back to it. i love it looks so much better than a bed just setting there. never have wory about it blowing filler out either. thats way ill build my next toyota with 4 runner body..... LOve your truck especailly color of wheels also
Ron_autoloc   +1y
The front is a 22X8.5 rim with a 235/20/22. Im working on the front now. A cowl hood is not an option. Next pics will be with a stock hood for sure.
slamdblazer   +1y
Looks good...no wonder you lay so easy in the front and cleaar the hood so easy...A 20 SERIES 22 TIRE REALLY?!?! RON LOL....guess you wont be driving that thing around portland with all those potholes
Uncle Fester   +1y
If this turns out half as beautiful as the Frontier please keep it up in the Northwest :LOL: keep up the updates lovin it.
xgolferdude   +1y
damn thats really slick lookin... i think he ment 235\30\22 lol at least i hope so hahaha.... keep up the good work!
Ron_autoloc   +1y
HAHAHAH yeah Im a dumb ass ! yes in ment 235/30/22 sorry . Thanks for keeping me in line Josh :)
slamdblazer   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Ron_autoloc said:

HAHAHAH yeah Im a dumb ass ! yes in ment 235/30/22 sorry . Thanks for keeping me in line Josh :)

--------------------------------------------

lol oh good i was gonna say shit i need some of those tires lol
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Put up some pics on facebook this weekend. It stopped raining for a bit so I was able to get it out of the garage.

post photo
post photo
post photo
xgolferdude   +1y
dang Ron i saw it on your facebook the other day... this thing sure is cool!!!! keep up the good work!!!
Bernal Auto Designs   +1y
This thing is KILLER Ron! Like the direction it is going.

Carlos
Bernal Auto Designs