Page 9 of 16
AUTOLOC \  project DBLAZD

project DBLAZD

AUTOLOC
views 12345
replies 158
following 78

tre5   +1y
Dang, Ron is a traveler! Going to Mississippi for paint and body. I wish I had the ability to do that. Keef does awesome work!
KEG Media   +1y
I messed with rear graphics bro. I decided against it for more appeal to the sides. The style of graphic on the side doesn't really warrant or look good with a rear graphic. The one you did recently on that one truck looked too similar to the one mentioned for this one so I decided to nix it and go with a more clean look. IMHO you should go with like the rear is in the rendering. Looks great and puts great emphasis on the side design. Especially with oval tails, a sharp point graphic would clash.
KEEF   +1y
Edited: 4/27/2011 8:02:00 PM by KEEF

Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------

tre5 said:

Dang, Ron is a traveler! Going to Mississippi for paint and body. I wish I had the ability to do that. Keef does awesome work!

HAHAHA I don't have customer vehicles to build Jeremy so I just need a little vacation time and a bunch of gas money. It's going to be 2 trips though wish I could drop it off and fly home but I need my truck while Keef has the Blazer. Cool thing is I have always took renderings to painters and said it needs to look like this. This time I told Keef I wanted him to paint it how ever I would leave it up to him. So he got with Robbie and Brian to design this and told me about it. I kind of had an idea waht he had in mind but after seeing the rendering got me excited. Thanks again for working through the snow on this one Robbie and Brain :)
KEEF   +1y
I was def suprised when i asked Ron what he wanted as far as design and color and he replied "just let Robbie know what u want it to look like, i trust your skill and vision" and im so glad we met your expectations on design Ron, now time to make it reality son
tre5   +1y
Ron, can I borrow your gas card?
Ron_autoloc   +1y

KEEF said:

I was def suprised when i asked Ron what he wanted as far as design and color and he replied "just let Robbie know what u want it to look like, i trust your skill and vision" and im so glad we met your expectations on design Ron, now time to make it reality son

Werd, KEEF's the man ! LOL gas card
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Got new Grant Kustoms FS bumper last weekend and snapped a pic. Love how smooth it looks and don't need to run the plastic valance !

post photo
xgolferdude   +1y
those bumpers look so good....
Grant Kustoms   +1y
Thanks, Ill let the guys know you like it