threads
Back To Page - AUTOLOC
Page 1 of 4
AUTOLOC \  I need your opinion on this set up (pic)

I need your opinion on this set up (pic)

AUTOLOC
views 4061
replies 37
following 25

Ron_autoloc   +1y
What do you think of the billet buttons with bag icon in daytona bezel to run your air ride?
Grant Kustoms   +1y
the silk screening looks cheep, sorry man but it doesn't really go with the nice high end look of the switch. It should be an etched emblem
tuckin22   +1y
To add to what he said if you are gonna have the bags in there the lower one should be compressed.
YUH8IN96   +1y
yea im with grant they would look really nice an more high end looking if the were ethced, the buttons the products very nice though
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Wow didn't see that coming. Who said they were silk screened? They are etched Zac like the seat belts and compressor we had at WCN. Maybe it's the picture I thought they look awesome but I have the real thing in my hand.

Not a bad idea LADELO I ll check into that.
zaccanti   +1y
maybe its the black inley thats in them that makes it look like silk screen, i do have to agree though the lower one should be a depressed bag, heck you could even do a inflated bag and deflated bag without words centered in the button. they do look good though ron.
BabyYouWish   +1y
I think its the font the words 'Up' and 'Down' are in that make it look that way... I also think it would be cool to see an inflated and deflated bag without any type... OR an up and down arrow.
waynehammer   +1y
I LIKE THEM, are they gonna be availible with the etching centered? and the deflated bag etching would really be nice!
Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------

waynehammer said:

I LIKE THEM, are they gonna be availible with the etching centered? and the deflated bag etching would really be nice!

--------------------------------------------

Yes for sure I have those because they are rejects. I have the art department working on a compressed bag. Hopefully they can get a sample done by friday/monday. Thanks for all the input, keep it coming likes/dislikes. I will have them do some with out the up and down just an inflated bag and deflated bag centered.

These pictured are an LED light up ring. Lights up red,blue,white,green,yellow,orange. If you get the button with out the LED there is now ring looks better I think and the are less expensive.
tuckin22   +1y
what about having the bags light up?
instead of the rings..

Just a thought.