threads
Back To Page - AUTOLOC
Page 3 of 4
AUTOLOC \  I need your opinion on this set up (pic)

I need your opinion on this set up (pic)

AUTOLOC
views 4059
replies 37
following 25

bodydropinc   +1y
how much are these bad boys gonna run and when will the be ready for purchase i like it without the words i think i got enough common sense to know what the switch displays and there function
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Depends on size of button, color and with or with out the bezel. The bezel only fits the 19mm buttons but I figure most people will mount them in a console or dash. You can order them online at the link below or you can call or email me and I can get you hooked up what ever is easier for you.http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/ButtonBuilder/?refid=5601
bodydropinc   +1y
thank you sir
Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Mr_Drop said:

thank you sir

--------------------------------------------Sure thing, let me know if you need anything else.

shellhart   +1y
Edited: 1/6/2011 5:08:31 PM by SHELLHART

retro dime   +1y
It took your design team almost a month to do that compressed bag? Just looks like they squished it down with the resize tool

I'd like them more if the buttons were just blank
hitncry   +1y
Why are they crooked. That is driving me INSANE! They look like mis-prints/mis-etches on the actual buttons.
gonz   +1y
my god you people arent picky at all... lol
Ron_autoloc   +1y

KPconcepts said:

It took your design team almost a month to do that compressed bag? Just looks like they squished it down with the resize tool

I'd like them more if the buttons were just blank

You can get them blank just an option. They probably did just use the resize tool or whatever they did Im not sure that's their department. But thats not the only thing they had to do. All the web stuff and 2011 catalog stuff. I'm pretty low on their priority list :)
Ron_autoloc   +1y

gonz said:

my god you people arent picky at all... lol

--------------------------------------------hahaha ! Not really sure Will. That's how they did it. If you didn't get the text on the button you can just rotate the button I guess.