threads
Back To Page - AUTOLOC
Page 4 of 4
AUTOLOC \  I need your opinion on this set up (pic)

I need your opinion on this set up (pic)

AUTOLOC
views 4052
replies 37
following 25

n2bnlow   +1y
My opinion? I hate the picture of the bags and the text, and would never put that in my truck. It looks real cheap, but costs $5 more. But,..I love the switch itself with the illuminated ring. This is the cleanest momentary switch I have ever seen. And I would have ran these switches in my console if the cost was lower. I know they are of a higher quality, but 6 switches is a little pricey.
I'm not talking shit. You asked for opinions. And like I said, I love the switch.

:XL:
Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------

N2BNLOW said:

My opinion? I hate the picture of the bags and the text, and would never put that in my truck. It looks real cheap, but costs $5 more. But,..I love the switch itself with the illuminated ring. This is the cleanest momentary switch I have ever seen. And I would have ran these switches in my console if the cost was lower. I know they are of a higher quality, but 6 switches is a little pricey. I'm not talking shit. You asked for opinions. And like I said, I love the switch.

:XL::XL::XL:

Yeah I know cost is an issue. I'm trying to get them to work a package for air suspensions. So you could get 4 buttons, 8 buttons at a set discount price with and with out the etch.
calicraig   +1y
I love the button and the lit bezel.... I'm not a big fan of unmarked switches (I hate when someone asks "whats that switch for?"). I'm not mad at the etching but I prefer the picture only,, the writing is not for me.

BTW,,, One of the other button options is for dump bed up and down,,, can I get no writing (pic only) on that button if I wanted it???
Ron_autoloc   +1y
We have the dump bed up and down. We can also do it with out the writing "up" and "down"
Syk96Rngr   +1y
What about making the rings stay lit so you can see and not hit the wrong button at night?
Ron_autoloc   +1y

Syk96Rngr said:

What about making the rings stay lit so you can see and not hit the wrong button at night?

You could do that. It's all on how you wire it up.
Lee King   +1y
Great product. Had his nickname put on them. We installed these in a customers truck a while back.

post photo
post photo
dorchanthings   +1y
Hi. I just want to say that it