project DBLAZD

AUTOLOC
views 12321
replies 158
following 78

Grant Kustoms   +1y
why so close up? does it fit?
xgolferdude   +1y
come on man.. We need a full view shot! Thats like looking at a naked pic of Hallie Berry and only getting to see her feet!!! lol
Grant Kustoms   +1y
--------------------------------------------

xgolferdude said:

come on man.. We need a full view shot! Thats like looking at a naked pic of Hallie Berry and only getting to see her feet!!! lol

hahahahahahaha
Ron_autoloc   +1y

xgolferdude said:

hahaha But her feet are hot too ! It's in my little tiny garage ! Bare metal and raining. I will get it outside soon.
RARA   +1y
Thats sick ///Ron see you in afew days buddy
choppedn22d   +1y
What wheels are those, I likey!
FireCrotch   +1y
that is sick..i had a plan to do the same thing with a bronco II and turn it into a little ranger
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Stopped raining for a second so I bubble gummed its all together to get a pic so everyone wouldn't think I gave up on it :) Dropped the motor 1.5" sill need to squeeze another .5" to get under the stock hood. Move the alt and ditch the AC. Grant F/S bumper on order for the front. 22s laybody with Suicidedoors upper and lower control arms and S10 cups. 100% AWESOMENESS to just bolt up and lay flat !
post photo
danclarisjunior   +1y
x2...... and what size is the front tire?--------------------------------------------

choppedn22d said:

What wheels are those, I likey!

cookiemonster13   +1y
looks good now get the stock hood to work and give us a side shot!