Page 4 of 16
AUTOLOC \  project DBLAZD

project DBLAZD

AUTOLOC
views 12319
replies 158
following 78

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Thanks Scott ! You can't say anything Mike if you want to stay inside the Faulker's circle of trust lol.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
It's been awhile but trust me there has been some work being done. Got the frame 90% done. Just need to do body mounts, tranny cross member (after I pick up the auto trans) and the do all the SUICIDEDOOS.COM suspension front and rear !

post photo
post photo
ga,mazduh   +1y
well i wanna know wat size wheels you are running? im thinking atleast a 22/24 combo just from wat i can see of the tires layn against the wall. are u goin to lay true rocker or just the pinch? keep up the good work this is gonna be yet another badass project that im gonna have to keep up with!!!!!!!!
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Looks like the cats out of the bag. Yeah going to do 22/24. Just to the pinch I don't think you can squeeze 22's up front on rocker but if you can I ll set it there.
dB Zac   +1y
whats next?
Ron_autoloc   +1y
A Grant FS bumper and the fillers we were talking about lol Just getting this squared away and the body mounted. The wheels should be here tomorrow so get the tires mounted . Bolt wheels up and drop the frame horns hopefully before sema.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Got the tires mounted and on the frame. What do you think? I need to get the rear end narrowed a bunch ! Should have that done soon. More updates to come.

post photo
Grant Kustoms   +1y
Edited: 10/25/2010 10:29:21 AM by Grant Kustoms

Edited: 10/25/2010 10:28:12 AM by Grant Kustoms

murder!!! When do you get your narrowed rear axle? You gonna run tube arms or stocks? If you are gonna run stocks, give me a call and I can tell you a few tricks to make those lay
DOWNHERE   +1y
Real Nice! Cant wait ti see more pics!
Ron_autoloc   +1y
IT'S MURDERRRR ! lol should be running Suicidedoors arms just waiting for them. I can mod the stocks to get them to work for now Zac? Thanks DOWNHERE, I ll try to keep posting.