Page 2 of 16
AUTOLOC \  project DBLAZD

project DBLAZD

AUTOLOC
views 12309
replies 158
following 78

slammedcivicsi   +1y
if I had your kind of money I would burn mine......but change doesnt burn. -Brad
Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by slammedcivicsi if I had your kind of money I would burn mine......but change doesnt burn.   -Brad --------------------------------------------- But it gets very hot , so be careful buddy !
smctoy   +1y

sic project!
bodydropped85   +1y
bitchin. thats cooler than the other side of the pillow.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
HAHAHA James always comes up with something off the wall to say.
mjavy7   +1y

any updates?
waynehammer   +1y

A GUY OVER HERE IN OXNARD DID THAT TO A 2 DOOR TAHOE, BUT THEY DID IT BECAUSE THE BACK OF THE TAHOE WAS SMASHED. ITS NOT BAGGED OR ANTHING.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Edited: 7/6/2010 6:02:08 PM by Ron_autoloc

DAMN IT ! lol I better get on it then ....... Not many updates need to get material for the stock floor . Then get to installing the Suicidedoors front and rear suspension. Like I said this month 3 shows with my nissan then first weekend of august working NSRA Nats in Louisville , so everything is after work.  
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Got a delivery from Grant Kustoms friday. A combo and tail light fillers. Should be installing them next weekend. Thanks Bob and Zac for coming threw on these. We ll get pics up asap. Also got shipment from Pirelli. Can you guess what size these are? Going to be Awesome !    
post photo
gravity5   +1y
20 / 22 perhaps...